A Great Torch to Light Up Your Night. ThruNite Archer

I have just received a promotional product to try. It works well and I want to introduce it to the readers of my blog. This very small LED torch has the power to light up your room almost like a domestic light bulb! I keep it in my car, and I have finally stopped losing things in the night. 




It can bee easily bought on amazon.co.uk  through the links here.






ThruNite® Archer Series Waterproof LED Flashlight (Archer 1A V3 Cool White)







The same vendor also sells many more torches, you can find them at these links:
ThruNite® Ti3 Cree LED 120 Lumen Key-ring AAA Flashlight (Cool White)
ThruNite TC12 Cree LED 1000 Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight (TC12 Neutral White)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Milano Malpensa Airport. Designed by Ettore Sottsass. MXP

Cooking The Khachapuri from Georgia. Tried it in Warsaw